[NTLK] Writing

Gene Beaird bgbeaird at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 28 13:55:39 PDT 2021

I hand-wrote a thank you note to a friend about a month ago.  I write so little, it was quite the task requiring a LOT of concentration and going slowly, so the writing would be legible.  I just wrote the note on a piece of paper, and when I showed it to my wife for review, she presented me with one of her hand-made thank you cards I could have written it in.  My hand hurt so much from all that writing, i just folded the note in the thank you card and sent it along.  :-)

I rarely write anymore these days since the things I don’t need to save are written quickly on a computer’s note-taking app, then closed without saving, or typed into something more-robust for filing away digitally.

Heck, I got all the gear to do writing-to-text on my current iPad, but have hardly used it.  It seemed to do a good job when I tested it, but I just don’t do that much handwriting anymore.

Gene Beaird,
Pearland, Texas