[NTLK] Writing

Donna Momorella gabey8 at aol.com
Sat Mar 27 15:00:28 PDT 2021

 Goodness, it has been a while. Maybe I wrote in a greeting card. Other than that, most of my handwritten things involve work-related writing, which involves jotting little bits of info onto medical documents that I scan (like the patient's medical record number or the doctor's name), so that when I process the scanned documents, the corresponding data entry goes more quickly.

Donna----Visit my blog, my writings on Medium and Handcrafted Jewelry by Donna today!