[NTLK] [OT] (Paper or tablet) and memory retention

Doug ispinn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 10:00:03 PDT 2021

IMHO, writing is surprisingly more time- and space-oriented than we're
consciously aware: that's esoteric and insightful. We know in advance
roughly where to start to quickly flip through a 200-page novel to
exactly the right spot where that quote reference is in seconds.
That's not insignificant.

In the past it's been glossed over, considered dismissible, and a feat
not worthy of and which doesn't get the attention it deserves.

      https://newatlas.com/science/writing-paper-better-memory-stylus-tablet-brain-activity

In our continuing evolution, the tradeoffs and the choices continue.

Doug