[NTLK] Newton MessagePad 120 Question

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 06:15:28 PST 2021

First, off Greetings Todd!

Second, let meed chime in on the NOS you have.
As Dan already noted many were NOS 1.3 and later on others had NOS 2.0
installed.
Just went to Frank's website just to refresh my memory.
I believe, taken with a grain of salt if memory serves me that NOS is
installed on a DaughterBoard (on MP120 and MP130 models).
Therefore it should be possible to swap out with a newer NOS 2.0 if you
have NOS 1.3 installed in your MP120. You only need to locate one.
With the release of the MP120 they changed the location of the PCMCIA lock
switch which carried on to the MP130.
Wishing you good fortune in getting your Newton fully up, connected, and
running.

God bless,
Sonny Hung
the Hung Family