[NTLK] Newton MessagePad 120 Question

Todd Allen applguy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 20:49:55 PST 2021

Hi my name is Todd Naber-
 I have a Newton 120 that runs the v. 1.0 software. I'm a Mac Diehard and
have owned almost every model of beige Mac, however since times have
changed the oldest machine I still have is a White Mid 2010 White Macbook
running Mac OS 10.13.6 (High Sierra). I've never hooked up my Newton (I
don't have a ADB Cable (I do have a KeySpan ADB to USB Adapter) to a Mac.
 I rescued the Newton 120 from work- it was discovered in the back of a
locked filing cabinet and I was in the right place at the time. It was set
by the door to go to the shredders and they were all to happy to let me
have it. I also acquired some Newton PCMCIA Cards and have read a few
online manuals to get it to work- but its mainly been a novelty piece for
me.
 I do have a 4mb 'Lending Library' Card and some documentation from Eckhart
Köeppen as well as the Original Newton 120 Book. I also just replaced the
2032 Button Battery... so everything works.
 Thanks for reading my banter- if you have any info or apps you can offer
me, that would be great!
Take Care,
Todd Naber
applguy at gmail.com