[NTLK] New Messagepad eMate 300 - What First?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sat Mar 6 11:44:17 PST 2021

While I agree 100% you need to get the hinge situation fixed (I wouldn't even close it/reopen it again until you do), Frank's site isn't what it used to be.  There are quite a few pages that now give me a 404 error or a ooops not there anymore etc.

Anyone else have the same issues?  I tried to email him with a list of the pages I had trouble with but never heard back.

Thankfully the hinge repair and emate disassembly ones do work, although for some of them you get a oops and a link for the new location.

-Dan