[NTLK] New Messagepad eMate 300 - What First?

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 05:55:19 PST 2021

Hi Jim,

Welcome and congratulations on what sounds like a new old stock eMate300.
She sounds like a beaut.
The short and sweet is to go over to Franks's site and read about the
eMate300 disassembly and fix for the hinge repair to prevent display cable
damage. There are a few others here on NTLK that are able to do this
repair. Where you are located will play into your decision if you choose to
have someone else do it versus doing it yourself. Take a look at those
instructions because if you are handy & level of comfort you could do this
yourself.

https://www.pda-soft.de/hardware.html

Wish you all the best.

God bless,