[NTLK] Newton messagepad Interconnect Dongle

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 5 11:29:57 PST 2021

Mark:

I just saw a couple a few days ago, each for around $35, but a search now reveals nothing. My advice is, keep checking. Perhaps, create a Search on eBay for Newton items, which is what I have. (Just make sure you keep adding Boolean “-“ signed items that are unrelated to your search—for example, my search looks like this: “apple newton -snowonders -newton's -quasi -curiosity -horfam -frankie -winsor -windsor -blossom”, without the quotes, obviously. These are all the unrelated items that kept showing up in my Apple Newton search.)

You might have to wait a bit, but one is bound to show up.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 11