[NTLK] Great news: George Henne published NS Basic and NewtCard source code for us!

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Thu Mar 4 06:03:04 PST 2021

Pawel, all,

Mark Manson explains very well the process of decomposing and recomposing MacOS files to distribute them on GitHub... in his ReadMe about Dash-Board at this address :
https://github.com/masonmark/Dash-Board-for-Newton-OS#howtobuild

By the way, this method also works on MacOSX 10.11.6 (El Captain).

Sylvain Pilet
http://message-pad.net
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 [NPDS Tracker]