[NTLK] Great news: George Henne published NS Basic and NewtCard source code for us!

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Thu Mar 4 05:56:44 PST 2021

Pawel,

Yes it would be good, because now we'll have to guess who each file corresponds to... it's certain that we won't be able to identify them all correctly.
Anyway, if it's possible I don't know how to do that. But I'm not sure that it's possible, resource files contain much more than the name of the application used to open the file…

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 [NPDS Tracker]