[NTLK] Grey Interconnect Dongles

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 08:58:48 PDT 2021

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 1:15 AM Grant Hutchinson <grant at splorp.com> wrote:

> > On Jun 7, 2021, at 8:46 PM, Sonny Hung <sonnyhung at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> One other thing I am going to verify is that the wiring of the DVT dongles
> (and the associated Interconnect port) is slightly different than the
> shipping versions. I have three MP2000 DVT devices and they all have a
> label on the back stating:
>
> “Warning: Only use DVT Din9 Adapter (gray) with this unit”

Hmm, I'll have to locate my DVT and double-check.
I don't recall the specifics other than that the label stated the specs.
I only did a cursory look at the label when it arrived and then stored it
away.
We'll see if I can track it down, but I don't think that will happen any
time soon since I did a recent reorganization and I don't know where it is
located.
Lol, it may take a while...

God bless,

Sonny Hung