[NTLK] I sell a greater part of my Newton collection soon

Doctor Clu drclu at swbell.net
Fri Jul 9 20:06:45 PDT 2021

Wow Pawel, I never thought I’d see the day you’d be selling off part of your collection.

Also didn’t realize you had 60 units.  Wow!

But at some point it is good to narrow things down to what you really enjoy.   If you are looking for something to sell, and have the EZ2TV or EZ2VGA… those were always fun.

Glad you are still with us all the same.   Good to have you around for talking.

Take care!

Greg / Doctor Clu