[NTLK] I sell a greater part of my Newton collection soon

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Fri Jul 2 10:07:35 PDT 2021

On Wed, Jun 30, 2021 at 12:58 PM L.W. Brown via NewtonTalk
<newtontalk at newtontalk.net> wrote:
> > On Jun 30, 2021, at 7:52 AM, Pawel Piotrowski <newton at indigi.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > Due to the life situation, I decided to sell a greater part of my Newton collection. Over 60 units (various models + MOTOROLA + SHARP) and a very large number of accessories (memory cards, network cards, WiFi cards, BT cards, cables, adaptors, docks for 120/130 units, a lot of literature, ads, leaflets and many many minor accessories). Due to the number of these items, I would like to find a buyer who would like to buy everything at a time. I do not have time to exhibit individual items for auctions, etc. I need some time to prepare the list of items for sale, but I would like to signal that there will be a list soon.
> >
> > If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact me via email. I will try to respond to every question.
>
> So sorry to hear you have troubles. (My own collection is mostly gathering dust.) But I greatly enjoyed chatting with you on Zoom the last year, and truly appreciate the value, heart & soul you’ve brought to the community over the years! I hope you won’t have to disappear…

I agree with others that you have contributed a lot to the community
and we would like to help, if we can. Even if you decide to divest
some of your collection, I hope you'll be retaining some of your
Newtons and sticking around.

--
Morgan
---