[NTLK] Looking for Memory Cards 4 MB or larger

Michael Rebar michael.rebar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 13:14:14 PDT 2021

Greg,

Thanks for the information. Ideally would like to use “genuine” Apple flash cards. Knowing now that 4 MG is the limit, the reason for 32 MB if possible is the cache for meta-data that seems to be larger than 6 MB at times in the development of the AIRA thing I mentioned before.

I have networked two 2100 MPs over 802.11a to share some of the cache requirements but seems to slow down or even crash the Newtons running. I have another 1-2 MPs coming from eBay auctions so will try a larger network cache.

Einstein app seems to help some so trying to parse from that to the MPs.

If I get this thing right it will validate the Newton technology once again.

Really do like the way the Newton shares information amongst the apps. This is making development so much more fun than dealing with iOS limitations.

The basic AI will be posted as open source once done.

Thanks for help.

Michael Rebar