[NTLK] [ADMIN] Happy New Year! Happy New Server!

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 14 15:34:36 PST 2021

Matthias, I am terribly sorry to hear that you had to leave the comfort and security of MacOS to enter the *^%#?!* Windows environment.

Sorry, I seem to have had momentary keyboard issues there.

I’m guessing there were no firearms involved that were pointed at you, and you made the choice voluntarily and with good reason.

I wish you well.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 11