[NTLK] [ADMIN] Happy New Year! Happy New Server!

Ionos: robowerk.de m.melcher at robowerk.de
Thu Jan 14 14:40:09 PST 2021

Happy new year, Grant and all the others on the list.

Thank you for migrating NewtonTalk to stay modern and available.

I did some painful migrating myself from MacOS to Windows 10. This was
almost as bad as going from the MP2100 to a PalmPilot. SO this message
is my test, hoping that I managed my NewtonTalk subscription to work again.

Einstein development will restart in February. There are still a few
nice fixes and features in the pipeline.

  - Matthias

On 1/2/2021 9:33 PM, Grant Hutchinson wrote:
 > Hello list!
 >
 > First of all, I would like to pass along a very happy new year to the
entire NewtonTalk community. Last year was quite the ride for everyone,
but this list and its members stuck together, supporting each other and
our little green friends.