[NTLK] Sick Newton

DB DB at dbdigitalweb.com
Fri Jan 8 21:30:37 PST 2021

Sylvian,
Good idea, but no corrosion or oxidation.  The contacts inside the tray are pristine, I did check them.  Also inside the Newton itself.  I haven't tried the AC adapter yet due to it not being handy at the moment.  I will for certain if it does not power up in a day or so.

Also in my case, perhaps I wasn't clear, I am only using the battery tray not the MP2x00 rechargeable battery.  Another reason it isn't the contacts in this case.  It is odd it doesn't seem to like rechargeables in the battery tray anymore, but would boot up with alkalines.  Well at least it did until now.

-Dan