[NTLK] Einstein 2020.4.11 BETA3

Ionos: robowerk.de m.melcher at robowerk.de
Sun Feb 28 12:03:40 PST 2021

On 2/28/2021 2:05 PM, Sylvain Pilet wrote:
> Now we have two "PCMCIA" ports available!

Yeah, luckily it was easy to implement. Please note that the PCMCIA
button has a top half and a bottom half for the top and bottom PCMCIA
port. I'll hve to update the graphics... .

> Recording to the Flash file works well (from a file extracted from a real card (Apple 2Mb)).

Phew. I hope it will work for all available cards in the long run. So
far so good. It may be wise to copy everything from a dowloaded card
onto a generated card. We will see... .

> On the other hand on my test machine (my MacPro in 10.11.6) Einstein is much slower than version 2020.4.9.

Sorry, my bad. I uploaded the fast version. Just download the same file
again from MessagePad.org .

> There is always the bug of not refreshing the menu bar (text & icons) when you rotate the screen on Mac… especially when you come back to the vertical position.

I did not have time yet to look at it. Thanks for the reminder though.