[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 86, Issue 25

Mark Kuberski berskyboy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 09:03:50 PST 2021

Hi Matthais,

Almost got it compiled, I’m getting 1 error

TATACard::TATACard( KUInt32 inSize )
	:
		mSize( inSize )
{
}

That’s not bad if I can get rid of this 1 error LOL.

I’m googling and trying to learn some C++

Looking forward to your changes that will incorporate saving the PCMCIA card.  You are a wizard my friend!

Thanks,
Mark