[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 86, Issue 11

Mark Kuberski berskyboy at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 14:02:23 PST 2021

Hi Matthias,

I was wondering the following.  Will you make a blank flash card available in Einstein (I have one that is 20MB with about 5MB of Notes that I would like to have on my iPad for Work).  And it would be great to have all my Notes on my iPad Einsten.  Right now I’m archiving by year, but when you laid the “GOLD” down I started hoping for more memory / space on  Einstein.

My next question is, will you port this PCMCIA functionality to all Einsteins, ie) over to the iOS Einstein?

Thanks so much for all that you do in all things Einstein!! I wish we could give you a tip somehow, a coffee, beer, etc… I think I’m up to owing you a case of beer by now!

Thanks,
Mark