[NTLK] PCMCIA for the brave...

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Wed Feb 10 21:36:32 PST 2021

Matthias,

I randomly picked from my library of memory cards. If you want I can redo the images, specifying the type, brand and references of the cards, if that helps.
When I insert the cards into the Newton 2K, Hammer displays what the Newton identifies as a card.
Sometimes there is no information that Hammer (and therefore the Newton) recognises, yet the cards are well recognised and fit well on the Newton.

I will detail my next PCMCIA card imaging session.

> Le 11 févr. 2021 à 03:08, Ionos: robowerk.de <m.melcher at robowerk.de> a écrit :
>
> Hi Sylvain. I was able to read the other flash cards as well. The ROM cards are different. Quite a surprise. Need to figure those out, too.

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 [NPDS Tracker]