[NTLK] What we want on Internal Newton Extension Module by PCBMan :)

Paul Nuernberger pen at baroncompsys.com
Fri Dec 31 12:43:23 PST 2021

I agree, but it would be far simpler to focus on providing those things that either get the Newton up and running from a cold start, or provide direct usability improvements; and then only those things that we have already received permission to use freely to avoid future issues.

Paul

Sylvain Pilet Sent:

It is even easier to allow browsing in the tree structure on the web server of a folder containing the files (and folders) archived on UNNA.org...