[NTLK] What we want on Internal Newton Extension Module by PCBMan :)

Alan Grassia alan.grassia at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 10:04:23 PST 2021

Hello Newton Friends,

While I don’t follow everything being discussed here, this really sounds like an amazing project.

I’d be willing to make a contribution for parts, tools, and the developer’s time if that would help make any of this a reality.

Cheers,
Alan Grassia

OMP, MP2000, MP2100, eMate 300

Website: http://blog.smartphonefanatics.com