[NTLK] What we want on Internal Newton Extension Module by PCBMan :)

Paul Nuernberger pen at baroncompsys.com
Wed Dec 29 00:56:03 PST 2021

Given the limited space available inside, and in order of importance:

1) WiFi

2) USB-C (with perhaps the capability of charging/powering device if possible?)

3) Bluetooth

An Ethernet port would be great but I do not see enough real estate to realistically get the physical interface in place.

I'd also really like to see development using the connector that Mathias found of a USB-A (w/ chip embedded) or mini DIN serial connection cable. That would help many people here.

Paul

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S9, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Subject: [NTLK] What we want on Internal Newton Extension Module by PCBMan :)

Hi Guys,

I want to start the discussion about David’s presentation.