[NTLK] Wireless Charging

Grant Hutchinson grant at splorp.com
Tue Dec 21 14:22:09 PST 2021

> I wonder if it would be possible to install a wireless charger in my Newt to take advantage?

This a fascinating idea, Noah. Are the wireless chargers based on the Qi standard?

> And unless you can install a "receiver" system in the Newton...but where to find the space in the Newton?)

Here’s a wireless Qi receiver module that I found on Tindie. (There are a number of other solutions available, as well.) The board itself is pretty small and the optional receiving coils are flat. You might be able to built this into a standard battery sled.

<https://www.tindie.com/products/sparkglug/wireless-qi-receiver-module/>

g.