[NTLK] Wireless Charging

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Dec 20 18:53:12 PST 2021

The only suggestion I would have is taking a battery tray (or rather a 3D copy of one) and making it into a combination battery pack/wireless charging receiver.  It would seem theoretically possible as long as you could come up with a battery system giving the same voltages, taking up less pace as to allow the the inclusion of the receiver.

Way beyond my skill set though.

-Dan