[NTLK] YAZI - Sanjay Vakil and George Madrid

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Sat Aug 21 05:45:51 PDT 2021

Michael,

Unfortunately I have tried several times since 2019 to contact Sanjay Vakil, one of the two developers who was responding at the time (in 2010) but I never got a response.
I wish they could offer the source code so that we could make it evolve and have the possibility to add additional fonts so that Yazi handles other languages...

I think we talked about this on NewtonTalk a few months ago (unless it was somewhere else I can't remember)…

Sylvain Pilet

http://message-pad.net
http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680 [NPDS Tracker]