[NTLK] eMate death question

Alan Grassia alan.grassia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 16:44:21 PDT 2021

Hello Newton Friends,

Yup, that happened to me just this past weekend. There was a good amount of panic over possibly having killed an eMate that survived all these years only to be killed in two weeks in my care.

Thankfully, it was just a slider to motherboard alignment issue.

Cheers,
Alan Grassia

MessagePad 2000, MessagePad 2100, eMate 300

Website: http://blog.smartphonefanatics.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/alanmgrassia
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alangrassia

Sent from my Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max