[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 88, Issue 27

Jim Chapman guardsix6 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 10:30:04 PDT 2021

Disaster!!!

​

​My eMate 300 still won't come on. Shows no signs of life? And it was so new!!!!

​

​I tried all the steps below and still nothing. The battery has been plugged back in for over an hour. I've tried to do a short reset and a long reset, still nothing happens. I even did the hard recovery, but I get nothing on the screen.

​

​Anybody want to try and fix this before I just put it away forever?

​

​Desparate!

​

​Jim Chapman