[NTLK] Hiroshi / WaveLan Driver: WEP 40/64 & 128 Bit Key Bug ?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sun Apr 25 14:23:27 PDT 2021

It has been a while since I used it, but if I recall correctly, YES it does have that problem.  Or at least I did.  The one mode worked while the other one didn't.  At the time I thought it might have been due to my router.  Then I seem to recall people on the list mentioning the same issue.  The consensus was to just use 128.  I don't recall trying different modes under 128 bits so I can't say if 128 bit can work or not.  But I do know 40/64 don't.  Or at least I never could get it to work.

-Dan