[NTLK] Mirror of www.logictools.de | Wanted Nick Müller

Forrest Buffenmyer newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Fri Apr 23 16:22:12 PDT 2021

Sylvain:

I recall those early days of the iPad (First Generation) here on NTLK. I think Grant would agree it was one of the busiest times in NTLK history. I recall there were many many messages A DAY about the iPad and how it was/wasn’t a worthy replacement for the Newton.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my iPad Cellular Sixth Generation