[NTLK] eMate 300 Just Died???

arceeHS arceehs at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 14:25:27 PDT 2021

1. Unplug the eMate from the AC adapter. Unplug the AC adapter from power.
Disconnect the battery inside the eMate.
2. Let the eMate sit unpowered for 24 hours. You may push the reset button
on the back as many times as you like.
3. Plug the AC adapter into power. Plug the AC adapter into the eMate.
4. Turn on the eMate and breathe thankful sighs of relief when it starts up
and as you go thru' the screen setup procedure.