[NTLK] Problem to connect MP1x0 with NCX under Mojave

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Thu Apr 15 04:22:01 PDT 2021

On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 6:51 AM Pawel Piotrowski <newton at indigi.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Newtonians,
>
> I struggle connect my 1x0 Newtons with NCX under Mojave. Is not the right cable because I can connect 2x00 machines and eMate without any problem. But I’ve tried to connect Sharp and Newton 110. And no success. Newton waiting for connection and then nothing.

Had you noticed the following message on the NCX homepage?

  "Newton OS 1

  Newton Connection now lets you back up and restore your Newton OS
1.x device, as well as install packages as you could before.

  The Newton 1 dock protocol is a little different, so you need to
select what you want to do using the Newton 1 menu before connecting
your Newton OS 1.x device."

If so, what action(s) are you trying before connecting?

--
Morgan
---