[NTLK] Problem to connect MP1x0 with NCX under Mojave

Alan Grassia alan.grassia at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 04:18:09 PDT 2021

Hello Pawel and Newton Friends,

I have noticed that my new-to-me eMate 300 is a little cranky when connecting to a 2015 Intel iMac with Big Sur 11 where my MessagePad 2x00 are fine.

I use the new connection window for the MessagePads and that usually does the trick. On the eMate I have had some luck with pressing the Reset button and then trying to connect. I also reboot the Mac if I am getting multiple connection failures in a row.

I am not sure if Reset and Reboot actually works or if it just makes me feel better. It is worth trying when you have a chance.

Cheers,
Alan Grassia

MessagePad 2000, MessagePad 2100, eMate 300

Website: http://blog.smartphonefanatics.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/alanmgrassia
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alangrassia

Sent from my Apple iPhone 12 Pro Max