[NTLK] Looking for a SE30...

Marisa Giancarla fstltna at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 4 12:36:35 PDT 2021

See my previous message - short of it is that I want to put together the
original intended dev environment and want to be able to use
hardware/software to sync my 2100 to the Mac. I see no way in basilisk
to connect to the 2100 directly. No interest or need to do things like
web surf etc. I have modern equipment for that kind of thing.

Marisa