[NTLK] NOS Backups and Restores

Forrest newton_phoenix at mindspring.com
Thu Apr 1 11:51:38 PDT 2021

Please investigate SBM Utilities. There is much in that application regarding the use of cards in the Newton, more so than in the standard OEM software. In my opinion every MessagePad and eMate user should have this installed—there are many useful items within.

Mahalo,
Forrest

Sent from my T-Mobile iPhone 11