[NTLK] Einstein Developers: merge is complete
m.melcher at robowerk.de
Fri Mar 12 17:29:56 PST 2021
Ok, so I spent the last five days to merge the "matt2020" branch back
into the "master" branch. So far, I have tested the FLTK build on
MSWindows and the native build on MacOS and they both seem to work fine.
I have yet to check FLTK builds on Linux and MacOS, and update the
documentation for building and on messegapad.org
PLEASE DON'T USE THE matt2020 BRANCH ANY LONGER.
- common code base, so Paul's changes will also be in my builds, and
- patch support for Watson ROM (I have no ROM, so no clue if it actually
- better NewtonScript handling on MacOS native
- better Network support (although untested)
- better PCCard handling on FLTK (Linux, MacOS, Windows)
- Jam, VisualC8, old Android and CMake command line build environments
I will upload new versions of Einstein by the end of next week.
More information about the NewtonTalk