[Sonug] Who's still out there?

Michael Blazer michael.blazer at gmail.com
Fri May 30 11:25:45 EDT 2014

Hi all - I'm still around, but I'm ashamed to say I haven't used one of my
many Newtons or eMates in a long while. Coincidentally, just this week one
of my grown kids discovered the photo of some of us in the book "The Cult
of Mac" and of course she had to FaceBook it and Instagram it all over the
place to show everyone what a nerd her dad is. BTW, my youngest daughter,
who looks to be about 2 in that photo, is now a surly 14-year-old, so ...
time flies, huh?