[NTLK] Einstein: new release

Matthias Melcher m.melcher at robowerk.de
Tue Sep 22 09:55:24 PDT 2026



> On 22. Sep 2026, at 18:36, Grant Hutchinson via NewtonTalk <newtontalk at newtontalk.net> wrote:
> 
>> On Sep 21, 2026, at 4:30 AM, Matthias Melcher <m.melcher at robowerk.de> wrote:
>> 
>> today I released a new version of Einstein for macOS, Window Intel, and Linux Intel.
> 
> Thanks for the new build, Matthias!
> 
> I updated the release notes with a bit more information on what changed.
> 
> I also added that macOS 10.15 Catalina is required for the Mac build.
> 
>> - a new menu item allows users to take a snapshot of the current screen.
> 
> Just to clarify, this feature was actually included in the previous (2025.12.19) build as well.
> 
> g.
> 

Thanks, Grant. I should not write release notes at 2 a.m. ;-) .

I also merged the Pulse Audio PR.



More information about the NewtonTalk mailing list