[NTLK] Simulating the Newton: new version!

J juddy at juddy.org
Fri Oct 2 11:02:00 PDT 2026


I’ve been looking at this periodically. I would love to be able to master and clone flash cards and work with soups to their fullest potential.

> On Oct 1, 2026, at 18:17, Barry Rosenfeld via NewtonTalk <newtontalk at newtontalk.net> wrote:
> 
> Once you guys succeed in getting a Newton emulator up and running, is there
> any chance you would be able to get Claude to enable a PC to download the
> contents of our Newtons so that we can actually see and use that data?
> Amazing what 30+ years of advancement in computing can do.  -Barry (long
> time lurker here)
> 
> 
> 
> Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2026 13:07:18 -0500
> 
> From: DoctorClu <doctorclu at gmail.com>
> 
> To: NewtonTalk List < >
> 
> Subject: [NTLK]  Simulating the Newton: new version!
> 
> Message-ID: <771cd2e2-8ac7-47e2-9436-691b6970d726 at gmail.com>
> 
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed
> 
> 
> 
> These are interesting.? NR404 I got a good beat going.
> 
> 
> 
> Bleepmaker I haven't gotten anything to work yet, but will keep tinkering.
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Barry Rosenfeld
> 
> barryrosenfeld at comcast.net <mailto:barryrosenfeld at comcast.net>
> 
> 917-856-1458
> 
> 
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> https://newtontalk.net
> https://bitbang.social/@newtontalk
> https://bsky.app/profile/newtontalk.bsky.social
> 


More information about the NewtonTalk mailing list