[NTLK] Simulating the Newton: new version!
Jimmy Newtron
cool.account at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 22:25:17 PDT 2026
That's amazing !
And exactly the type of device I'd buy to run it...
Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>
________________________________
From: NewtonTalk <newtontalk-bounces at newtontalk.net> on behalf of Daniel Parnell <me at danielparnell.com>
Sent: Friday, 02 October 2026 01:03:08
To: newtontalk at newtontalk.net <newtontalk at newtontalk.net>
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Simulating the Newton: new version!
I have it running on my Remarkable Paper Pro. It's pretty glitchy so
far, but it is running!
IT LIVES! – Daniel Parnell's Stuff <https://blog.danielparnell.com/?p=446>
On 2/10/2026 6:47 am, Matthias Melcher wrote:
>
>> On 1. Oct 2026, at 14:36, Daniel Parnell<me at danielparnell.com> wrote:
>>
>> I have pushed to github here: dparnell/newton-re: Reverse Engineering the Newton 2x00 ROM<https://github.com/dparnell/newton-re>
> This is absolutely amazing! Thanks so much for sharing the code!
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> https://newtontalk.net
> https://bitbang.social/@newtontalk
> https://bsky.app/profile/newtontalk.bsky.social
----------------------------------------------------------------------
https://newtontalk.net
https://bitbang.social/@newtontalk
https://bsky.app/profile/newtontalk.bsky.social
More information about the NewtonTalk
mailing list