[NTLK] Simulating the Newton: new version!
DoctorClu
doctorclu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 11:07:18 PDT 2026
These are interesting. NR404 I got a good beat going.
Bleepmaker I haven't gotten anything to work yet, but will keep tinkering.
*Grant Hutchinson* splorp at mac.com
<mailto:newtontalk%40newtontalk.net?Subject=Re:%20Re%3A%20%5BNTLK%5D%20Simulating%20the%20Newton%3A%20new%20version%21&In-Reply-To=%3CC9CDB6B1-8C8D-44EF-BB61-B596408845CF%40mac.com%3E>
/Wed Sep 30 15:35:52 PDT 2026/
* Previous message: [NTLK] Simulating the Newton: new version!
<https://lists.newtontalk.net/pipermail/newtontalk/2026-September/004047.html>
* Next message: [NTLK] Simulating the Newton: new version!
<https://lists.newtontalk.net/pipermail/newtontalk/2026-September/004049.html>
* *Messages sorted by:* [ date ]
<https://lists.newtontalk.net/pipermail/newtontalk/2026-September/date.html#4048>
[ thread ]
<https://lists.newtontalk.net/pipermail/newtontalk/2026-September/thread.html#4048>
[ subject ]
<https://lists.newtontalk.net/pipermail/newtontalk/2026-September/subject.html#4048>
[ author ]
<https://lists.newtontalk.net/pipermail/newtontalk/2026-September/author.html#4048>
------------------------------------------------------------------------
>/This was specifically built to implement all calls needed by
nBattleship 1.4 (in development/sources on Unna). Many other apps
launch, but are unusable at this point. If there is sufficient interest
in this tool, I can try to focus on another package that is worth
supporting, increasing compatibility over time. /
Personally, I would love to see sound implemented.
I really want to play with NR404 or BleepMaker on my Mac.
https://www.unna.org/view.php?/applications/NR404
https://www.unna.org/view.php?/applications/BleepMaker
More information about the NewtonTalk
mailing list