[NTLK] Adding to the UNNA (archive) server site

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Thu Oct 3 16:51:25 PDT 2024

On Tue, Oct 1, 2024 at 15:34 Doctor Clu via NewtonTalk <
newtontalk at newtontalk.net> wrote:

>      I'd like to add some mods I've converted for the Newton ModPlayer
> over the years.  Who would I need to talk to?

Sure, that would be me! If each one is less than 10MB, you can upload them
directly to the UNNA server using the following form:

<http://www.unna.org/unnasearch/submit.php>

They'll initially show up in the following directory:

<http://www.unna.org/incoming/>

As long as the details are filled out, they can be moved into their final
home, which would probably be:

<http://www.unna.org/view.php?/sounds/mods>

If that's too much of a pain or the files are too large, feel free to email
me at unna at unna.org and we can arrange another way to get the files to me
for upload. I will say, I'd have to fill in all the data asked for by the
upload form, so using it does help me get files uploaded faster.

To all who have submitted files that way, I apologize that it's been a long
time since I reviewed, approved, and published uploads. Please rest assured
that the data you've entered in the form is preserved and waiting for me.

     Also, does anyone have the Roger Milne's "ModSaver" package?
> Apparently it could convert a mod that was downloaded or sent to the
> Newton.

That rings a bell, but doesn't appear to be anywhere in the UNNA.org
archives, uploads, or the mirrored sites. :(

If someone does have it, that would be another excellent addition!

Morgan