[NTLK] Newton and Accessories collection

L.W. Brown lwb at mac.com
Tue May 21 21:23:53 PDT 2024

i’m in the same quandary: too much going on to properly address my collection, and (distressing to admit) i pro’ly won’t live forever😜 (even digital storage won’t allow taking objects with me, but i do look forward to well-made Matrix simulacra😜)

some emates have been spring-repaired, but it’s too long ago to remember which

various card & dongles

i don’t know how well they’ve all survived very lengthy, very cool lower-floor storage, but when i get around to making a photo-list i’ll try to check each

-L.W. Brown
via 8s+

>>> https://bitbang.social/@newtontalk