[NTLK] Global Newton Users Meetups #15, 18th May 2024, 17:00 UTC

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon May 6 19:26:19 PDT 2024

I suspect it comes down to we don't have many good Android developers that are also "Newtonion's".

I would gladly help but I don't know a thing about development other than a few hacks here and there.

I don't own any apple devices other than Newton's, but I do have a lot of Android devices.

Another thing that would be wonderful with regard to Einstein is data import/export.  Or was that finally done and I missed it?

-Dan