[NTLK] Global Newton Users Meetups #13, 30th March 2024, 17:00 UTC

Pawel Piotrowski newton at indigi.co.uk
Fri Mar 22 07:45:37 PDT 2024

To answer your emails:

Neal: Great! See you then!

Rick: Yes, the event will be recorded, but if you can, please show up. Without participants, that will be boring session if I will be the only one person there xD

Matthias: If you can pop in for event 15 minutes, that will be great! I will try to organise next one in next 2 weeks, so maybe then. I am going to post another email about it today.

Grant: Understand. maybe the next one. Thank you for sharing! And see my next email. maybe we can find the date suitable for everybody.

Warm regards for all Newtonians!
Pawel