[NTLK] Revisiting WiFi in 2024?

Alexander Shendi Alexander.Shendi at web.de
Tue Mar 5 02:42:36 PST 2024

I have built a contraption to get Wifi access via serial. Tested with Psion and DOS PDAs. Maybe it'll work on the emate too :) Must try out.

Parts:
* Elfin EW10 Wireless to serial adapter:
<https://www.amazon.de/CCYLEZ-Elfin-EW10-Kommunikationsmodul-Netzwerkger%C3%A4te-Modbus-Unterst%C3%BCtzung-default/dp/B09NHTLJ1V/>
* For connecting:
  <https://www.amazon.de/gp/aw/d/B092VP986S>
* A DB9 gender changer (sometimes required)