[NTLK] Stand Alone Software registration?

Craig Bradley ctb at mac.com
Thu Jul 18 18:23:36 PDT 2024

As some of you know I have been using an eMate as a writing tool for some time now to write some of my retro Apple II, Mac and Newton blogs. I am doin git for the nostalgia but also the lack of distractions. I have been using NewtonWorks as it is a pretty good word processor for what I need and it is also translatable via NCU to many formats. I have installed WorksBetter by Stand Alone software but it is asking me to register it. Has anyone figured out how to get a registration number of a hack for SA software?

//Craig

www.vintage-computer-garage.com