[NTLK] Huge Newton Collection For Sale

Gary Moors garyjm2 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 9 12:48:03 PDT 2024

I have a large collection of Newtons (all models), accessories, and documentation for sale. I want to sell everything together. This would have to be picked up here at my home in Harrisburg, PA USA. Everything is in excellent condition. I have been mainly collecting these things for years and haven't had hardly any time at all to use any of it.
If anyone is interested, please let me know. Again, it's everything, not individual items.
Now I know you would like to know what I have, right? Well, I do not have an inventory yet but will work on it if someone is interested.

Thanks,Gary