[NTLK] Read Mastodon posts on eMate

Alexander Shendi Alexander.Shendi at web.de
Sat Jan 27 05:21:23 PST 2024

Hi list,

I have been reading Mastodon posts (aka toots) on a HP 200LX PDA. I have used the approach of generating a CSV file on an OpenBSD box, copying it over to the 200LX, converting it to a .GDB "general database" file and viewing it with the 200LX's builtin flat file database application.

I wish to use a similar approach for my eMate or MP2100. But on NewtonOS there is no file system. I don't know what the correct approach is. This is probably due to my inexperience with programming Newton devices.

I would be grateful for any suggestions how to proceed. Many thanks in advance.

Have a nice day,

Alexander

-- This ain't no signature.